Code of Conduct
While there are no official rules of behavior on the campaign trail, over the years some guidelines have been established, and each party has its own list of recommended conduct. Here are some for your side.
Do: Give a biblical justification for all policy positions.
Don’t: Talk about being Mormon. Or black.
Do: Talk about having a very distant great-aunt who is Hispanic and who taught you everything you know, but have since forgotten, about speaking Spanish.
Do: Disavow any positions you may have had in the past that were mainstream Republican policies as of ten years ago.
Do: Express your solidarity with the birthers.
Don’t: Express your solidarity with the birthers.
Do: Remind the American people that Democrats love the terrorists. Sure, Obama found Bin Laden and then calmly made the decision to have him killed—but he didn’t even torture him first!
- tecnologia-android reblogged this from gq
- tecnologia-android likes this
- last--minute likes this
- urjakoo reblogged this from gq
- haveaskrilltasticday likes this
- mbise likes this
- enricolimcaco likes this
- emsnave likes this
- tonytonsoffun reblogged this from gq
- missidioms reblogged this from gq
- zoompolitikon reblogged this from gq
- daydreamntn reblogged this from gq
- thisisthelifeichose likes this
- rolereboot likes this
- sonnyjohl likes this
- ddcripple07 reblogged this from gq
- ludgate likes this
- matthewrichardking likes this
- bonerisourfriend likes this
- bradleywarshauer likes this
- sirene-nouvelle likes this
- tamiatoocool likes this
- minimalistnothing reblogged this from gq
- dannygronerportfolio likes this
- caseybowersconcepts likes this
- life likes this
- cjbphoto likes this
- shiiilah likes this
- celebritycreatures likes this
- hazardoussentiments likes this
- budontheleaves likes this
- thank-lesbian-god reblogged this from gq
- yiluuu likes this
- whereseden likes this
- nerdyjoq reblogged this from gq
- babiescomefromclouds reblogged this from gq
- nothing2c likes this
- bbook likes this
- gq posted this